Our Room Attendants will clean and stock guest rooms to ensure high standards of cleanliness.
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
- Strip and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 40 lbs.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly.
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
- Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
- Sign for room keys and retrieve, push to assigned rooms, and restock heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion of room.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
* Respond in a timely manner to guest requests of items such as an iron, safety instructions, assistance, directions, and/or other information.
* Report all suspicious persons, activities or hazardous conditions to the Manager on Duty.
* Turn in all items found in employee’s working area to Hotel Lost and Found department.
* Other duties as assigned.