The Cincinnati Marriott at RiverCenter is looking for a service-minded individual to be the breakfast and lunch Host/Hostess for our restaurant. This position is responsible for:
* Meeting and greeting guests as they arrive, offer choice of seating, and then escorting them to their table and presenting menu.
* Coordinating communication between shifts and management.
* Maintaining proper set-up of the restaurant.
* Receiving, recording, and making any necessary arrangements for reservations and special functions in the restaurant.
* Assisting service staff when needed.
* Assisting guests as requested.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
* Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
* Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate Hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.