Experience and Skills:
Any combination of education and experience, that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. College education preferred.
Licenses or certificates:
CPR Certification and/or First Aid Training preferred. Ability to obtain any government required license or certificate.
Training and Experience:
Minimum of two to five years experience as Assistant and/or Director of Front Office Operations.
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally (occasionally: activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of the time), and/or a negligible amount of force frequently (Frequently: activity or condition exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time), to lift, carry, push, or pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Inside: Protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes. A job is considered "inside" if the worker spends approximately 75 percent or more of the time inside.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Associates with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, associates may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
- Upon employment, all associates are required to fully comply with rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Associates who violate Hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
- Additional language ability preferred.