The DoubleTree by Hilton Annapolis is hiring a Shuttle Driver / Bellman who will transport guests in a prompt, friendly and courteous manner using safe driving practices and will provide outstanding service to all hotel guests.
The shuttle driver must be able to :
- Comprehend and abide by all traffic regulations while transporting customers to and from the airport terminal or other designated site.
- Listen, understand and respond immediately to customer and employee inquiries and requests for assistance. Greet customers with a friendly and sincere welcome.
- Lift luggage, packages and boxes from cars, buses, vans and carts, placing items on the ground, onto baggage carts, conveyors or other vehicles.
- Clearly communicate the features, and services of the hotel facilities.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
Maintain cleanliness of the hotel vehicle by cleaning and washing it when appropriate.
- Take vehicle for periodic servicing and fueling as required.
- Other duties as assigned such as assisting the Front Desk when necessary.