The DoubleTree by Hilton Annapolis is looking for a motivated and energetic candidate to join their award winning team as a dishwasher / prep cook.
PART TIME OR FULL TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
You will be responsible for sanitation, stocking, and organizing china, glassware, silverware, and kitchen equipment.
Maintaining cleanliness of dish area, general and deep cleaning duties for restaurant. Assists with set up, pull
lists, prep tasks, stocking, and requisitions. Assists with silverware roller responsibilities when needed. At times
can assist with setting tables, clearing tables, and tray removal. Stocking coolers, dry storage, freezer, and
stations will be a daily task.
You will also be responsible for prepping ingredients, cooking and plating dishes as instructed by the Chef and Sous-Chef
Maintaining cleanliness of dish area, general and deep cleaning duties for
restaurant. Maintaining cleanliness of restrooms, kitchen floors, storage areas, and removal
and replacement of trash cans in restaurant. Linen bin removal and replacement.
- Assists with silverware roller responsibilities when needed. Retrieval of clean linen, stock clean silverware, fold napkins, roll silverware, and stock crates for rolled silverware. Maintaining spill station set up.
- Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dish washing area for proper cleaning. Stock trays, B&B plates, and tray stands. Ensure sanitation buckets are in proper places.
- At times can assist with setting tables, clearing tables, and tray removal.
- In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Perform general and deep cleaning tasks using standard cleaning products as assigned by supervisor to adhere to health standards.
- Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected spills. Assist bartenders with transporting and stocking of cooler and shelving when the beverage requisition is delivered.
- Attend required meetings/training sessions.