Experience and Skills:
Specific Job knowledge, skill and ability
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Knowledge of accounting operations to include all aspects such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, etc.
- Basic mathematical skills and ability to operate a 10-key by touch.
- Ability to effectively deal with guest and employee concerns in a friendly and positive manner. This involves listening to the nature of concern, demonstrating empathy with the customer and providing positive and proactive solutions.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer.
- Ability to read, write and speak English sufficient to understand and communicate with employees and guests. Must have excellent telephone etiquette skills.
- Must have experience using a computer and proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the functions of the job.
One-year experience in a similar size operation required. Hotel experience preferred.