Experience and Skills:
Specific Job knowledge, skill and ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Knowledge of basic sanitation requirements/controls and applications of relevant chemicals.
- One should be highly organized, can work in a fast paced environment, stress restraint person, pay close attention to details, and have a team oriented attitude. Good communication skills, excellent computer skills, and ability to understand her/his position as relates to the company as a whole.
- Knowledge of hotel corporate policies applicable to housekeeping, especially those relating to safety and security of guest and hotel property.
- Basic mathematical skills to prepare moderately complex calculations for financial reporting.
- Ability to coordinate and cooperate with other departments regarding housekeeping services/activities.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.