Experience and Skills:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Knowledge of stain removal and chemical cleaning agents, and operation of different types of equipment.
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, walk, push or pull heavy equipment, and stand for extended periods of time. Lifting may include equipment or furniture weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to comprehend and follow instructions.
- Ability to learn and apply hazardous chemical training standards during new hire introductory period.
- Basic ability to comprehend the English language sufficient to understand and communicate information for reasons such as safety and security; for example product safety labels and emergency instructions.
Minimum Qualification Standards:
Any combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Licenses or certificates:
Training and Experience:
Previous janitorial experience preferred.
Additional language ability preferred.
Must have the ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally (occasionally: activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of the time), and/or a negligible amount of force frequently (Frequently: activity or condition exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time), to lift, carry, push, or pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
Inside: Protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes. A job is considered 'inside' if the worker spends approximately 75 percent or more of the time inside.
- 1 year experience in a hotel.
- Must have upbeat personality.
- Must have flexible schedule.
- Must have great attention to detail.