Experience and Skills:
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger and collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Basic mathematical skills and considerable skill in the use of a calculator to prepare moderately complex mathematical calculations without error.
- Ability to listen effectively and to speak English clearly.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Ability to stand, walk and continuously perform behind the front desk.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing and prepare complex reports of room availability and revenues generated.
- Ability to analyze and make judgments.
- IHG experience preferred