Experience and Skills:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to extend arms, scrub, bend, stoop, and stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, carry, push, or pull heavy loads, and stand for long periods of time. May require lifting bundles (linen) weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to push and/or pull wheeled carts weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Basic ability to comprehend English language sufficient to understand information such as safety labels and instructions.
- Ability to understand and follow directions, and perform job functions under limited supervision.
Any combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities listed above is acceptable.