Experience and Skills:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
* Ability to effectively deal with guests, some of who will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger and collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
* Basic mathematical skills and considerable skill in the use of a calculator to prepare moderately complex mathematical calculations without error.
* Ability to listen effectively and to speak English clearly to communicate with customers and employees and prepare written complex reports of room availability and revenues generated.
* Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations and to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
* Ability to lift and transport metal deposit boxes weighing up to 15lbs.
* Ability to analyze information and make effective judgments.