Responsible for efficiently serving food and beverage in warm, cordial, courteous and professional manner at assigned banquet functions.
- Check in with the Banquet Manager/ Captain to see what party he/she is assigned to
- Review BEO’s for menu details, special instructions, etc. Ensure room set up and equipment is there as required. Allow for preparation for the function; plate setting, condiments, beverage, etc.
- Assist the set up staff in table set up, buffet set up, bar set up, etc.
- Check quality and presentation of food serving
- Prepare and serve beverage for the function
- Double check tables in station to ensure set up and immediately make any necessary corrections
- Maintain an 'open communication' with the Kitchen staff, letting them know immediately of any changes
- Serve the guests in a warm, cordial, courteous, and professional and efficiently manner. Promptly and courteous follow up on any reasonable requests while using proper serving techniques
- Promptly and quietly remove dirty dishes from the tables as guests finish their meal or course
- Load all dirty from the banquet function on a cart and breakdown at the dish line
- Clean up after the function; mop, clean dishes from table, put everything away