Experience and Skills:
Specific Job knowledge, skill and ability
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Ability to merchandise clothes and accessories.
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Micros.
- Refunds/ Exchanges
- Running Reports
- Ability to stand and move throughout the boutique and storage room and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Basic knowledge of filing and organization.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs for customer’s assistance.
Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
No prior experience required. Prior hospitality experience preferred.
Licenses or certificates:
No special licenses required.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
Applicants with additional language skills preferred.