Experience and Skills:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
* Knowledge of accounting operations to include aspects such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, etc.
* Basic mathematical skills and ability to operate a 10-key by touch.
* Ability to effectively deal with guest and employee concerns in a friendly and positive manner. This involves listening to the nature of concern, demonstrating empathy with the customer and providing positive and proactive solutions.
* Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
* Ability to read, write and speak English sufficient to understand and communicate with employees and guests. Must have excellent telephone etiquette skills.