Embassy Suites in Blue Ash, OH is hiring!!!
Recruiting FT and PT Maintenance Employees
Great opportunity for general laborers, handymen, carpenters, and retirees!
A Full-Time and Part-Time Maintenance employee with Embassy Suites Hotels is responsible for maintaining the hotel facility in good repair by performing various tasks related to carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, painting, and/or masonry work.
What will I be doing?
As a Full-Time and/or Part-Time Maintenance employee, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Inspect and perform routine maintenance of guest rooms, public spaces and back of the house areas (repairs, replace light bulbs, change filters, switches, outlets, faucets, caulking, etc.)
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly walk-throughs and audits to assess the safe and efficient maintenance and operation of the dwelling
- Maintain effective energy management and preventive maintenance programs
- Tracks and replenishes the supply of materials and equipment needed for daily operations
- Continuous education requirements to maintain licensure
- Execute according to policy and procedures
- Demonstrate proactive use of database systems to manage maintenance requests