Experience and Skills:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings, service-ware and menu items.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language sufficient to understand menus, special promotions, record orders, and communicate with guests to explain and record orders.
- Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu items.
- Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30 lbs. through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout shift.
Any combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
No prior experience required. Prior hospitality experience preferred.
Licenses or certificates:
Ability to obtain any government required licenses or certificates. CPR Certification and/or First Aid training preferred.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).