Position Purpose: SUPERVISES RESTAURANT STAFF IN THE DELIVERY OF OPTIMAL CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Examples of Duties:
Attends to guest’s needs
Trains all employees in the performance of their duties
Ensures side work and cleaning is done on a daily basis
Schedules within the budget guidelines
Knowledgeable of ABC laws and Health regulations
Sets and maintains lounge happy-hour hors d’oeuvres, breaks down tables after happy hour
Rings sales on the register system
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
- Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Ensures room service trays are removed from hotel hallways
- Ensures room service food is delivered as follows: Breakfast to be served in 10-15 minutes, Lunch 10-15 minutes, Dinner 15-20 minutes