It’s an exciting time to join our team, as we recently completed a major renovation. We provide only the finest of accommodations with guest service second-to-none. As a part of our mission, we are people-centric and performance-minded. EMBASSY SUITES HOTEL by HILTON in beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado and Spire Hospitality pride ourselves on supporting, encouraging, and coaching our fellow team members to provide outstanding guest service and satisfaction—and we're looking for the right person to become part of our team. With Spire Hospitality, your success is important to us.
This position will supervise the work activities of our hotel cleaning personnel and inspect hotel guest rooms, bathrooms, corridors and public spaces ensuring cleanliness in accordance with brand and company standards. The primary position responsibilities include the following:
- Assigns work to cleaning personnel and trains personnel in housekeeping duties.
- Posts room occupancy records.
- Responds to guests complaints/requests regarding housekeeping service or equipment.
- Process maintenance requests when needed.
- Inspects all checkout rooms daily.
- Examines carpets, drapes and furniture for stains, damage, or wear.
- Maintain linen and supplies and may assist with inventories as needed.
- Records inspection results and notifies cleaning personnel regarding inadequacies.
- May perform cleaning duties in the absence of staff.