Experience and Skills:
Specific Job knowledge, skill and ability
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Food and Beverage etiquette, guest relations and service standards.
- Ability to read, write and speak fluently to interact with clients.
- Ability to analyze client needs and negotiate pricing.
- Basic mathematical skills to complete reports and points of sale.
- Ability to work under time pressures and extensive hours.
- Interpersonal skills to provide overall guest satisfaction.
Experience in Food and Beverage, Catering required. Previous hotel catering sales preferred.