Experience and Skills:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
* Knowledge of restaurant operations, to include appropriate staffing levels, service equipment and guest relations.
* Ability to read the English language to fully comprehend guest requests, memos, reservations, promotional materials, event orders and similar written materials.
* Ability to speak the English language sufficient to conduct small employee meeting to impart new information.
* Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu items.
* Ability to move throughout a crowded room to seat guest.
* Ability to effectively deal with customer complaints and concerns in a friendly and positive manner. This involves listening to the nature of the concern, demonstrating empathy with the customer and providing positive and proactive solutions.
Any combination of education, training and experience equivalent to graduation from high school that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Restaurant experience preferred.
We are an affirmative action employer.