Experience and Skills:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs.
* Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extend arms over head to perform cleaning tasks, and work in confined spaces.
* Ability to communicate effectively with other employees, as well as guests.
* Ability to follow instructions, directions, and meet deadlines, including the thorough cleaning of a minimum of 13 rooms as specified by management.
* Basic ability to comprehend English language sufficient to understand information such as safety labels and instructions and basic guest requests.
We are an affirmative action employer.