Outgoing, responsible, enthusiastic individual needed to respond to guest requests for special arrangements or services in designated area. Respond to special requests from guests with unique needs and follow up to ensure satisfaction. Gather, summarize, and provide information to guests about the property and the surrounding area amenities, including special events and activities. Monitor assigned area for cleanliness, service, safety, and well-being of guests. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
The Beach Attendant will:
•Maintain professional appearance of area and self
• Maintain boat and pool set up
• Assist guests with hotel sponsored boats and pool services
• Stock clean pool towels and remove dirty to hotel laundry services
• Maintain all pool and lawn furniture in assigned area
• Maintain sanitation in assigned area
Providing Exceptional Customer Service
• Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
• Provide excellent customer service within guidelines.
• Handles guest problems and complaints, seeking assistance from supervisor as necessary.
• Strives to improve service performance.
• Meets and greets guests.