* Visually inspect VIP rooms, guest rooms and corridors for cleanliness and appearance.
* Train and monitor performance of room attendants and house-persons. Provide organization, instruction, guidance, communication, counseling, Prepare work performance reports on all personnel assigned to work and submit to the Housekeeping office. Ensure all jobs are completed within the shift.
* Take requested inventories of furniture, fixtures, equipment and supplies, etc. Ensure that both carts and linen/supply closets are kept clean, neat, and stocked according to departmental guidelines. Upon inspection of VIP rooms, make certain all VIP supplies are in place.
* Report all maintenance deficiencies in guest rooms and corridors via work orders.
* Assist room attendants and house-person in securing all supplies and tools necessary for the completion of their jobs as the need arises.
* Other duties as assigned such as assisting Room Attendants when necessary