EMBASSY SUITES by HILTON Colorado Springs, Co is currently seeking an outgoing individual to join our team as a Restaurant Bus Person. This position reports directly to the Restaurant Supervisor.
It’s an exciting time to join our Team, as we are currently undergoing a multimillion dollar renovation so as to provide only the finest of accommodations with Guest service second-to-none. As a part of our mission, we are people-centric and performance-minded. As nationally branded, EMBASSY SUITES by HILTON Denver—Southeast and Spire Hospitality pride ourselves on supporting, encouraging and coaching our fellow Team members to provide outstanding Guest care and satisfaction—and we would like to become part of our Team. With Spire Hospitality, your success is our primary mission.
Set up and clear tables, stock all service stations and assist food servers with table service to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Quickly clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting. Promptly and consistently reset all service-ware as prescribed.
Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment including silverware, linen and condiments.
Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing for proper cleaning.
- Set up and maintain the Manger Reception food station by restocking food and plates.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Perform general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products as assigned by supervisor to adhere to health standards.
- Folding napkins for all meal periods throughout the day to maintain an adequate supply.
- Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected spills, or special guest requests, to ensure total guest satisfaction.