The Crowne Plaza Atlanta Midtown and Staybridge Suites Atlanta Midtown complex is currently recruiting applicants for an HR/Payroll Administrator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. This 460-room hi-rise complex in Midtown Atlanta is a flagship property for IHG Hotels and Spire Hospitality.
The specific functions of this position include:
- Maintaining responsibility for and properly handling all payroll functions to include bi-weekly payroll processing, managing the time and attendance system, and onboarding
- Ensuring records are filed correctly and are retained for the required length of time
- Maintaining employee personnel files, ensuring all required information is included in all files
- Assisting in the administration of benefits to include processing required documents through payroll, engaging associates in participation, and reconciling billing
- Planning, organizing and conducting employee engagement functions
- Submits online investigation requests and assists with new-employee background checks
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance as required
- Liaise with other departments and corporate office staff
- Assists Human Resources Director with various projects and initiatives
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative experience enabling them to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure end-to-end success.. To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will be familiar with the use of applicant tracking and payroll software systems..
Ultimately, the ideal candidate will be able to contribute to the attainment of specific HR goals and results impacting the HR department and the organization.