Service of food and/or beverage to include the order taking and delivery of any food and/or beverage items. This task is to be handled in a friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and professional manner resulting in a very high level of guest satisfaction.
Examples of Duties:
- Check station before, during and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness.
- Greet the guests in a friendly and courteous manner and explain any specials and/or restaurant promotions for guest awareness.
- Record the details of the order from the guests, repeating the order to the guest to check for accuracy.
- Input the order into the Point-of-Sale computer to inform the kitchen of the particulars in the order being placed.
- When complete, retrieve order up to 30 lbs., from kitchen, confirm its accuracy, lift and deliver to guest along with appropriate condiments. Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests.
- Replenish beverages as necessary and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
- Market and serve upon request any dessert items or specialty coffees.
- Present the check to guest promptly.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Supplement the bus-help in clearing and resetting the tables.
- Perform all assigned side-work to include replenishing condiments and restocking side-stands.
- Perform any general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products as assigned to adhere to health standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.