Join the excitement and growth of the newly renovated and expanded Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at Sea World. The ideal candidate will produce corporate sales in major market areas through direct sales solicitation, telephone contact, written communications and involvement. Duties will include providing excellent presentations, along with sharing the exciting new multi-million dollar expansion with key meeting planners and clients.
We are a 1020 room convention hotel located on International Drive across from SeaWorld. We take great pride in delivering REMARKABLE guest service at all times.
Purpose of the Position Primary function is to increase revenues and profits by increasing and generating catering sales and business (both social and corporate) through aggressive proactive sales efforts against assigned local, regional and national markets and / or clientele.
The job involves initiation and development of quality leads to ensure growth of catering sales. The primary responsibility of a catering sales manager is to develop existing business and solicit new catering business through catering lead generation and catering sales marketing.
- Responsible for proactively soliciting and managing large group related opportunities with significant revenue potential
- Actively up-sells each business opportunity to maximize revenue opportunity
- Achieves personal and team related revenue goals. Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery
- Responsible for driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience
- Provides service to our customers in order to grow the account on behalf of the DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld
Other duties include:
- Successfully achieve and exceed quarterly individual production goals.
- Solicit, negotiate and book new corporate business through successful prospecting, site tours, sales blitzes, prompt and competent follow-up on leads/referrals, use of reader board analysis, and networking.
- Develop and continually enhance relationships with key accounts, organizations and professional companies to maintain high visibility and increase market share.
- Work closely with and develop relations with Hilton National Sales to drive Hilton Loyal Clientele group production.
- Successfully and consistently achieve minimum weekly sales activity requirements. Track all weekly sales activities including goal-to-current production status using Delphi.
- Conduct telephone prospect calling on pre-selected databases of group business opportunities and those accounts which you know and any other resources to generate more group business.
- Manage relationships with key account planners and decision makers.
- Travel as needed, to complete personal sales calls and presentations to customers.
- Ability to multi-task and time manage
- Delphi Sales system proficient - preferred, Hilton experience - preferred
- Conduct sales presentations to clients using the latest technology
- Conduct and create Fam Trips for meeting planners/companies
- Prepare and execute effective sales action plans for the corporate market.
- Execute sales efforts as outlined in the sales & marketing plan.
- Maintain rapport with competitor hotels for additional sales lead sources.