Experience and Skills:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Must have basic knowledge of food service.
- Have a passion for customer service and be solutions-oriented.
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to operate a cash register, make change, total guest checks, count total bank, prepare cash drops, total all other charges, and understand portion sizes.
- Basic English language writing skills necessary for completion of requisitions.
- Sufficient manual dexterity in hands in order to use equipment, pick up glassware, mix drinks, and reach overhead to retrieve stock.
- Ability to read, speak and understand the English language in order to communicate with guests and take orders.
- Ability to operate a keyboard and point of sale procedures to pre-check, order and close out a check.
- Ability to stand and work in confined spaces for long periods of time.