The Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel is an Affirmative Action Employer and is currently looking for energetic, friendly, team-oriented room attendants to join our team. Following are some of the essential functions of the position:
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
- Strip and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 40 lbs.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges and shelves thoroughly.
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest rooms.
- Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
- Sign for room keys and retrieve, push heavy carts to assigned rooms, and restock cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion of room.
- Other duties as assigned.