Experience and Skills:
Specific Job knowledge, skill and ability
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings, service-ware and menu items.
- Ability to read, speak and write the English language in order to communicate with guests.
- Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu items.
- Ability to transport up to 30 lbs. on a continuous basis.
- Ability to operate beverage and toast equipment.
Education: Any combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Experience: No prior experience required. Prior hospitality experience preferred.
Licenses or certificates: Ability to obtain any government-required licenses or certificates.
Grooming: All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).