Join the excitement and growth of the newly renovated and expanded Double tree by Hilton Orlando at Sea World.
We are looking for a candidate that is very passionate about providing service to our guest. Must be able to multi-task and ensure guest requests are fulfilled. You should genuinely care about people.
We are a 1020 room convention hotel located on International Drive across from Sea World. We take great pride in delivering REMARKABLE guest service at all times.
Purpose of the Position: To efficiently maintain the appearance of the outside grounds and interior plants.
* Clean up parking lot and grounds daily.
* Remove Gum, and stains from all sidewalks, walkways, and pathways
* Keep sidewalks and walkways clear of hazards, such as water, lose pavers, etc.
* Use Blowers to keep areas clean and organized.
* Clean signs around property, along pathways, walkways and pathways
* Clean and maintain areas around the dog walk areas.
* Empty trash cans in the dog walk areas.
* Know your work schedule and follow it with a high degree of reliability.
* Work in a cooperative and friendly manner with fellow employees.
* Maintain professional attire and personal hygiene.
* Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
* Perform your job according to standard operating procedures.
* Read, understand and follow all policies, procedures and practices as stated in the Employee Handbook.
* Implement management company and hotel’s safety and emergency policies and procedures (i.e. evacuation, first aid, etc.) to include removing all safety hazards, following company’s OSHA Hazcom program and safe lifting techniques.
* Utilize protective equipment, when applicable.
* Promptly report substandard (unsafe) conditions to supervisor.
* Promptly report accidents, injuries, property damage or loss to supervisor.
* Keep accurate communications flowing freely among all hotel departments.
* Inform management promptly of any work-related problems or guest complaints.
* Practice 'aggressive hospitality' and provide guest satisfaction.
* Promote the hotel through goodwill, courtesy and a positive attitude.
* Attend all scheduled training classes and meetings.
* Train and supervise other employees as directed by management.
* Continue to learn and grow in your position.
* Perform any reasonable request as assigned or directed by management.
* Provide for a safe work environment by following all safety and security procedures and rules.
* Arrange for reasonable accommodations for person(s) with disabilities.
* Assist person(s) with a disability.
* Comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and ordinances as they apply to the hotel, guests and employees.
* Assist other members of the Engineering Department as needed.
* Sit, stand, or walk for varying lengths of time, sometimes for long periods.
* Life heavy items (approximately 50 pounds); push heavy carts
* Due to the cyclical nature of the business, the incumbent may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the operational needs of the resort.
* Work in all types of weather conditions, including extreme cold and heat.
* Handle, reach, twist, lift, climb, push, pull and bend so safely and efficiently operate hand and power tools such as shovels, shears and trimmers.
* Safely operate lawn mowing equipment such as edgers and rototiller.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.