The EMBASSY SUITES by HILTON Denver Tech Center North, owned and operated by Spire Hospitality, is conveniently located in the heart of an upbeat popular corporate area, close to movie theaters, shopping, and restaurants, just minutes away from Downtown Denver Colorado. EMBASSY SUITES by HILTON Denver Tech Center North is an all-suite full service hotel with 205 suites and 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space. Just 9 miles southeast of the Mile High City's downtown district and less than 3 miles from the Denver Tech Center, our hotel is prominently placed within our community. Denver is a gateway to the majestic Rocky Mountains and surrounded by many indoor and outdoor activities that can be enjoyed year-round.
EMBASSY SUITES by HILTON Denver Tech Center North is currently seeking an outgoing experienced individual to join our team as Director of Sales & Marketing. This position reports directly to the General Manager. Become a part of our leading sales and catering team by promoting our services and products while selling to new and existing clientele. EMBASSY SUITES by HILTON Denver Tech Center North is host to many social events, conferences and meetings—a favorite destination for local and out-of-town guests alike. It’s an exciting time to join our Team, as we have currently undergone a multimillion dollar renovation so as to provide only the finest of accommodations with guest service second-to-none. As a part of our mission, we are people-centric and performance-minded. With Spire Hospitality, our associate’s success is our primary mission. Following are the primary responsibilities for this position:
- Direct the solicitation efforts of room sales through effective oral and written communication while overseeing rate, date and space commitments for group room sales within the hotel.
- Administer the staffing, training and performance reviews for the Sales Department staff members. Ensure training programs are conducted regularly and Spire Hospitality’s standards of performance are met. Give guidance and counsel staff toward improvement.
- Comply and/or direct the preparation of reports pertaining to the operation of the Sales Department to include, but not limited to the annual and monthly forecast, marketing budget, lead management system, and booking reports.
- Coordinate ongoing research of the travel industry to detect market trends and related information for development of new marketing strategies. Make reasonable recommendations to improve potential from various markets.
- Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations for prospective clients. Internally promote hotel’s programs. Meet with and entertain clients, some of which may require travel.
- Initiate preparation of computerized annual Marketing Plan and execute plans as outlined, critically examining and adjusting as deemed necessary by current market conditions.
- Organize and/or attend scheduled Sales Department and related meetings.