Embassy Suites Denver Tech Center North is inviting you to join our team! Our culture is to provide a fun environment with motivated staff who are inspired to deliver attentive service to our guests. As nationally branded, Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Tech Center North and Spire Hospitality, we pride ourselves on supporting, encouraging and coaching our fellow team members to provide outstanding guest care and satisfaction. Our recent multi million dollar renovation provides the finest of accommodations with guest service second-to-none. At Spire Hospitality, your success is our primary mission. We offer competitive wages, an excellent benefit package, 401k matching, paid time off including holiday pay, a free meal during your shift, free parking and Hilton brand hotel room discounts!
As a Housekeeping Houseman, duties include assuring cleanliness of guest floor corridors, foyers, stairwells, and public vending areas, and assists room attendants in order to maintain high standards of quality.
- Stock linen closets with amenities and supplies for room attendants; may include taking supplies directly to room attendants.
- Empty room attendant carts of soiled linen and trash.
- Clean and remove spots from corridor walls and doors. Polish and clean mirrors, room numbers on guest room doors, and elevator doors.
- Vacuum, sweep, and/or mop hallways, stairwells, vending areas, and foyers.
- Flip mattresses and move furniture as assigned by supervisor.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Assist room attendants with removal of trash and linen from guest rooms during high occupancy turnover.
- Assist carpet cleaner with relocation of furniture.
- Respond to guest questions. Provide guest assistance, directions, and information as requested.
- Provide instruction and/or guidance for guest and employee safety in fire or other emergency situations.
- Other duties as assigned such as assisting room attendants or A.M. lobby attendants when requested.