The Crowne Plaza Atlanta Midtown is seeking an Complex Business TrSales, specializing in transient market segments. The desired candidate should be able to establish strong relationships with new and existing customers who have specific needs in the Midtown Atlanta area. This associate will support both the Crowne Plaza and the Staybridge Suites hotels. A strong passion for excellence, good hunter skills, and strong technical background in Corporate and/or Leisure Sales is critical.
Some of the essential functions of the position are as follows:
- Provides total account management support for assigned property accounts.
- Develops strong partnerships with buyers for the purpose of penetrating and growing market share.
- Partners with hotel leadership team to develop a comprehensive strategic plan to grow market share.
- Develop new leads and travel to domestic markets conducting sales calls and promoting the hotel, inclusive of participation in tradeshows.
- Convert new transient accounts through solicitation, negotiation, RFP process and annual local preferred contracts.
- Analyze and implement action strategies through utilization of Hotelligence, STAR, and applicable brand reports.
- Maximize utilization of sales system for revenue bookings, action strategies, and activity tracking and documentation.
- Utilize brand revenue management tools and systems for accurate, competitive pricing and position.
- Participate in national and local industry organizations and associations.
- Embrace and understand brand loyalty and incentive programs. Fully utilize marketing tools and become the hotel subject matter expert.