Career Fair at Doubletree by Hilton Orlando by Sea World
When: Wednesday, January 24,2018 from 11:00AM -4:00PM
Where: DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando by Sea World
10100 International Drive
Orlando, Florida 32821
Join the excitement and growth of the newly renovated and expanded Double tree by Hilton Orlando at Sea World.We are a 1020 room convention hotel located on International Drive across from Sea World. We take great pride in delivering REMARKABLE guest service at all times.
Job Purpose of the Position: Primary function is to provide advance technical repairs and maintenance to all hotel systems, equipment and physical features.
- Efficiently, accurately and courteously complete room calls as assigned, contacting each guest within 30 minutes of request
- Accurately and efficiently complete all assigned work orders each day or report incomplete orders to supervisor for rescheduling
- Change light bulbs and ballasts as soon as reported or noticed
- Efficiently maintain pools, filters and pumps on a daily basis.
- Efficiently adjust televisions and lodgment equipment
- Efficiently and safely change light switches and outlets
- Efficiently and accurately repair faucets, toilets, and drains
- Efficiently and accurately repair doors and building hardware
- Clean up grounds and parking lots
- Accurately and efficiently repair vacuum cleaners, returning them to service within two days
- Carefully and efficiently repair vacuum cleaners, returning them to service within two days
- Carefully and efficiently paint, stain or repair interior and exterior surfaces.
- Accurately fill out a daily Engineering report
- Efficiently replace air filters on AC units on a routine basis
- Effectively and efficiently repair and maintain bell carts
- Efficiently make urgent repairs as identified by other personnel or guests
- Assist other Engineering employees needed
- Read, understand and follow all policies, procedures and practices as stated in the Employees Handbook
- Utilize protective equipment when applicable
- Promptly report substandard (unsafe) conditions to supervisor
- Promptly report accidents, injuries, property damage or loss to supervisor
- Keep accurate information flowing freely among all hotel departments
- Inform management promptly of any work-related problems or guest complaints
- Provide 'CARE hospitality' and provide guest satisfaction
- Promote the hotel through goodwill, courtesy and a positive attitude
- Attend all scheduled training classes and meetings
- Train other employees as directed by management
- Continue to learn and grow in your position
- Perform any reasonable request as assigned or directed by management
- Provide for a safe work environment by following all safety and security procedures and rules
- Arrange for reasonable accommodations for person(s) with disabilities.
- Assist person(s) with a disability
- Comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and ordinances as they apply to the hotel, guests, and employees.