Experience and Skills:
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Knowledge of stain removal and chemical cleaning agents, and operation of different types of equipment.
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, walk, push or pull heavy equipment, and stand for extended periods of time. Lifting may include equipment or furniture weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to comprehend and folow instructions.
- Ability to learn and apply hazardous chemical training standards during new hire introductory period.
- Basic ability to comprehend English language sufficient to understand and communicate information for reasons such as safety and security; for example product safety labels and emergency instructions.
Any combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and ability.
Previous janitorial experience preferred.
Licenses or certifications:
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).