Experience and Skills:
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accomodation.
- Through knowledge of the layout of the building, function rooms, and some knowledge of the city and surrounding areas.
- Abillity to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger and collect accurate information.
- Ability to listen effectively, speak, read and write clearly to ascertain and document important information.
- Ability to stand, walk and/or sit and continuously perform essential job functions for duration of shift.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and etect signs of emergency situations.
- Perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling, and walking significant distances between and within building on the property.
- Ability to follow written and or verbal instructions.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a maximum of 200 lbs. Sufficient manual dexterity in hands.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders at rapid pace.
- Ability to perform duties within extreme temperatire ranges.
Any conbination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Prior law enforcement or other military experience preferred.
Licenses or certifications:No special licenses required. CPR certification and First Aid training preferred.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
Prefer additional language ability.