- Efficiently train all Front Office Supervisors and PBX Operator
- Ensure proper staffing levels of Front Office Agents by preparing weekly schedule and maintaining proper documents (time cards, disciplinary procedures, reviews, etc.)
- Have complete understanding of all Front Office staff job descriptions and duties and able to perform duties at any time
- Accurately prepare purchase requisitions for supplies needed
- Accurately manage and operate the reservation system and assist reservations, when needed
- Accurately check AM and PM discrepancy reports
- Communicate with the Housekeeping Department regarding guest rooms and request
- Communicate with the Engineering Department regarding any maintenance requests from the guests
- Greet guests cordially and promptly and professionally check guest in and out of the hotel
- Know how and where to accurately post all charges
- Accurately manage cash handling including receiving money from guests for payment of hotel charges and making correct change
- Handle checks and credit cards received from the guests for payment of hotel charges
- Know and accurately quote all of the rooms rates, using up selling/yield management techniques per company policy
- Issue safety deposit boxes to guests when requested, following approved hotel policies and procedures
- Meet budget by performing within guidelines
- Participate in the following
- Monthly departmental meetings
- Property MOD program
- Weekly staff meeting
- Direct evacuations during an emergency
- Properly handle guest complaints and/or concerns
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Waterstone Resort & Marina?
We are a 139 room 4 diamond luxury boutique hotel located on the beautiful inter-coastal in Boca Raton, FL. Here we are a Family and pride ourselves at delivering REMARKABLE service at all times. Our hotel has two restaurants and a ballroom that has a spectacular view of the inter-coastal and ocean. We have been awarded many awards to date from our service to our food. Check us out at Waterstoneboca.com