Principle Responsibilities & Position Purpose:
Responsible for sanitation, stocking, and organizing china, glassware, silverware, and kitchen equipment. Maintaining cleanliness of dish area, general and deep cleaning duties for restaurant. Assists with set up, pull lists, prep tasks, stocking, and requisitions. Assists with silverware roller responsibilities when needed. At times
can assist with setting tables, clearing tables, and tray removal. Stocking coolers, dry storage, freezer, and stations will be a daily task.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES:
- Responsible for sanitation, stocking, and organizing china, glassware, silverware, and kitchen equipment. Operating dish machine and proper sanitation procedures are adhered to. Maintaining stock levels of all china, glassware, silverware, and kitchen equipment on each station. Stocking coolers, dry storage, freezes, and stations will be a daily task.
- Maintaining cleanliness of dish area, general and deep cleaning duties for restaurant. Maintaining cleanliness of restrooms, kitchen floors, storage areas, and removal and replacement of trash cans in restaurant. Linen bin removal and replacement.
- Assists with silverware roller responsibilities when needed. Retrieval of clean linen, stock clean silverware, fold napkins, roll silverware, and stock crates for rolled silverware. Maintaining spill station set up.
- Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area for proper cleaning. Stock trays, b&B plates, and tray stands. Ensure sanitation buckets are in proper places. At times can assist with setting tables, clearing tables, and tray removal.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Perform general and deep cleaning tasks using standard cleaning products as assigned by supervisor to adhere to health standards.
- Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected spills. Assist bartenders with transporting and stocking of cooler and shelving when the beverage requisition is delivered.
- Attend required meetings/training sessions.
Frequency Key: Rare - up to 1 hour, Occasional - 1-3 hours, Frequent - 3-6 hours, Constant - 6-8 hours
Physical Activity Frequency
Walking, climbing stairs Constant
Near Vision Constant
Far Vision Constant
Lifting/Carrying(50 lbs) Frequent
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by the department from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) may be required when performing work duties that may have the potential of risk to your health or safety. The hotel will provide the required PPE. Team members will be trained in the proper use and care of any assigned PPE. It is your responsibility to report defective, damaged or lost PPE, or
equipment that does not fit properly, to your Manager. Items required, but not provided by management are as follows:
? Black Slip Resistant Shoes
? Back Support (optional)