Job Title: Assistant Outlet Manager
Department: Food & Beverage
Reports To: Food & Beverage Outlet Director
Purpose of the Position: The Assistant Outlet Manager is responsible for coordinating, supervising and directing all aspects of the F&B outlets' operations, while maintaining profitable F&B outlets and high guest service standards. He/she is expected to market ideas to promote business; reduce employee turnover; maintain revenue and payroll budgets; and meet budgeted productivity while keeping quality service consistently high.
- Oversee all aspects of the daily operation of the hotel's F&B outlets
- Supervise all outlet personnel, monitor quality of service in F&B outlets and maintaining a strong floor presence.
- Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner.
- Work with other F&B managers and Director of Outlets and keep them informed of F&B issues as they arise.
- Keep immediate supervisor fully informed of all problems or matters requiring his/her attention.
- Ensure preparation and submission of required F&B reports as assigned by the Director of Outlets and in accordance with Spire Hospitality standards
- Assist in menu planning and preparation
- Ensure compliance with all local liquor laws, and health and sanitation regulations
- Ensure compliance with SOP's in all outlets.
- Ensure compliance with requisition procedures
- Be visible on the floor and assist staff as needed during each meal period.
- Contribute and play an active role in team member performance reviews
- Understand, implement and monitor corporate and in-house promotions in the outlets
- Comply with weekly and monthly forecasting procedures, being aware of payroll budgets and forecasts
- Ensure the training of team memberss on SOP's, report preparation and technical job tasks.
- Be involved in and/or conduct departmental and hotel training on Make It Right and CARE.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.