Maintains proper and adequate set-up of the bar on a daily basis. This includes requisitioning and stocking of all beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments and produce based on projections from the daily functions sheet
Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storing of all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables daily to insure product quality.
Greets guests in a courteous and friendly manner, promotes and documents orders for drinks. Mixes, garnishes and presents drinks using standard ingredient recipes and practicing prudent portion control.
Inputs orders into a register at the point of sale and creates a check for each guest including those served by other beverage servers, to maintain accountability of all beverages served.
Receives cash from guests, makes change needed, verifies validity of charges, records charges, and insures vouchers are properly executed, in order to balance all moneys.
Locks up and stores all beverage, food and other equipment items; deposit cash drops and secure bank.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Waterstone Resort & Marina?
We are a 139 room 4 diamond luxury boutique hotel located on the beautiful inter-coastal in Boca Raton, FL. Here we are a Family and pride ourselves at delivering REMARKABLE service at all times. Our hotel has two restaurants and a ballroom that has a spectacular view of the inter-coastal and ocean. We have been awarded many awards to date from our service to our food. Check us out at Waterstoneboca.com
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate Hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Performs general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products as assigned by the supervisor to adhere to health standards.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested e.g., special guest requests.
- Must adhere to all State, Federal and Corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests to insure all laws are being followed.
- Other duties as assigned such as assisting security with disorderly guests.