Set up and clear tables, stock all service stations and buffets and ensure total guest satisfaction.
Quickly clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting. Promptly and consistently reset all service-ware as prescribed.
Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations with necessary equipment including silverware and condiments.
Serve guests when possible with refills of beverages .
Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing for proper cleaning.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate Hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Perform general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products as assigned by supervisor to adhere to health standards.
- Folding napkins for all meal periods throughout the day to maintain an adequate supply.
- Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected spills, or special guest requests, to ensure total guest satisfaction.