It's an exciting time to join our team at the DoubleTree by Hilton Annapolis! We provide only the finest of accommodations with guest service second-to-none. As a part of our mission, we are people-centric and performance-minded. DoubleTree by Hilton Annapolis in Maryland's capital and Spire Hospitality pride ourselves on supporting, encouraging and coaching our fellow team members to provide outstanding guest service and satisfaction—and we would like you to become part of our team. With Spire Hospitality, your success is our primary mission.
Apply today! Our associates receive FREE lunch, FREE parking, discounts to hotels for them and their friends, and full benefits after 60 days of employment!
Referral incentive also available!
Ensure the cleanliness of guest floor corridors, foyers, stairwells, and public vending areas, and assist room attendants in order to maintain high standards of quality.
- Stock linen closets with amenities and supplies for room attendants; may include taking supplies directly to room attendants.
- Attending to the public areas of the hotel
- Empty room attendant carts of soiled linen and trash.
- Clean and remove spots from corridor walls and doors. Polish and clean mirrors, room numbers on guest room doors, and elevator doors.
- Vacuum, sweep, and/or mop hallways, stairwells, vending areas, and foyers.
- Flip mattresses and move furniture as assigned by supervisor.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions.
- Assist room attendants with removal of trash and linen from guest rooms during high occupancy turnover.
- Assist carpet cleaner with relocation of furniture.
- Respond to guest questions. Provide guest assistance, directions, and information as requested.
- Provide instruction and/or guidance for guest and employee safety in fire or other emergency situations.
- Other duties as assigned such as assisting room attendants or A.M. lobby attendants when requested.