It’s an exciting time to join our team, as we just finished our multimillion dollar renovation. We provide only the finest of accommodations with guest service second-to-none. As a part of our mission, we are people-centric and performance-minded. EMBASSY SUITES HOTEL by HILTON in beautiful Tigard Oregon and Spire Hospitality pride ourselves on supporting, encouraging and coaching our fellow team members to provide outstanding guest service and satisfaction—and we would like you to become part of our team. With Spire Hospitality, your success is our primary mission.
The purpose of this position is to ensure the cleanliness of rooms and public spaces. The Suite Attendant/Suitekeeper position will come in contact with guests and will need to have positive guest interactions. Housekeeping Associates play an important role for our home-away-from home experience for each of our guests every day.
- Acknowledges and greets guests in public spaces with a warm, friendly greeting.
- Reviews daily inventory of suites, arrivals and departures.
- Reviews daily inventory of supplies needed to complete the assignments for the day.
- Cleaning of hotel suites to include: dusting, vacuuming, changing bed linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchen area, lobby and common areas.
- Perform quality cleaning to meet required standards within set time limits.
- Comply with all hotel safety guidelines.
- Pick up litter wherever visible even if not in designated work area.
- May perform similar duties as requested by supervisor.
25 Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
20 Strip and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 40 lbs.
15 Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly.
10 Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
15 Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
5 Sign for room keys and retrieve, push to assigned rooms, and restock heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion of room.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate Hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
* Respond in a timely manner to guest requests of items such as an iron, safety instructions, assistance, directions, and/or other information.
* Report all suspicious persons, activities or hazardous conditions to the Security Department.
* Turn in all items found in employee’s working area to Hotel Lost and Found department.
* Other duties as assigned.