It’s an exciting time to join our team, as we just finished our multimillion dollar renovation. We provide only the finest of accommodations with guest service second-to-none. As a part of our mission, we are people-centric and performance-minded. EMBASSY SUITES HOTEL by HILTON in beautiful Tigard Oregon and Spire Hospitality pride ourselves on supporting, encouraging and coaching our fellow team members to provide outstanding guest service and satisfaction—and we would like you to become part of our team. With Spire Hospitality, your success is our primary mission.
- Comply with all federal, state, local and company food handling/sanitation rules.
- Monitor and maintain service ware on buffet line by restocking items such as plates, silverware, glasses, etc.
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations during breakfast with necessary equipment including silverware, plates and condiments
- Responsible for filling cold food bar with ice.
- Fill and replenish all buffet items during service time.
- Ensures that all equipment in working areas is clean and in proper working condition. Floors and walls are inspected and cleaned daily.
- Recover and properly store all unused food service items.
- Inspects and polishes brass and glass on buffet sneeze guards on a routine basis.
- Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing for proper cleaning.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Perform general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products as assigned by supervisor to adhere to health standards.